Presentations and Workshops:
- SciPy 2018 (Austin, TX)
- Addressing Multithreading & Multiprocessing in Transparent & Pythonic Methods (July 2018), presented to 200+ attendees at the SciPy 2018 Conference. Created the presentation content with the demo produced by the co-presenter.
- Virtual Institute - High Productivity Supercomputing (Paris, France)
- Achieving High Performance Python* in Modern HPC Workflows (October 2017), presented to many of Western Europe’s HPC developers and scientists at the TERATEC Campus of Commissariat à l’énergie atomique in Paris, FR. Created all content and delivered content to a class of over 30 people (workshop max of 30 attendees).
- Stanford University (Stanford, CA)
- High performance math, science, and engineering kernels using the Intel® Distribution for Python* and Intel® Performance Libraries (August 2017), presented as a component of the Stanford ME344 curriculum in Stanford, CA. Created all content and presented to a class of over 60 people.
- EuroPython 2017 (Rimini, Italy)
- A Hands-on approach to tuning Python applications for performance (July 2017), presented at EuroPython 2017 in Rimini, Italy to over 70 attendees. Created all of the 3-hour content and curriculum, and delivered in collaboration with the Barcelona Supercomputing Center, covering advanced Python vectorization techniques and code profiling.
- Infrastructure design patterns with Python, Buildbot, and Linux Containers (July 2017), presented at EuroPython 2017 in Rimini, Italy to over 100 attendees. Created and authored all content and methods displayed in presentation.
- PyCon 2017 (Portland, OR)
- Accelerating Python across the range of applications: the right tools for the job (May 2017), presented at PyCon 2017 in Portland, OR to over 80 attendees. Created and delivered all content used for the workshop.
- Achieving High-Performance Computing with the Intel® Distribution for Python* (August 2017), a 1 hour webinar with over 166 attendees, showcasing some of the methods to achieve Python performance through different methods and frameworks. Also presented on PyDAAL and the machine learning capabilities of the framework. Created all content and delivered the majority of the webinar.
- Navigate Machine Learning with High Performance Python (February 2017), a 1 hour webinar held in February 2017 with over 450 attendees, highlighting the advanced Python techniques and purpose-built frameworks for machine learning. Created and delivered all content during the webinar.
- Python Programming for Machine Learning (December 2016), a 1 hour webinar held in December 2016 with over 200 attendees over advanced methods and specialized tools for machine learning in Python. Created and delivered all content during the webinar.
- Thesis: A demonstration of applying alloy to mechanical synthesis of electromechanical systems (December 2015), demonstrating the application of SAT-solving to that of synthesis and determining of mechanical and real world instances for manufacturing and design.
- Paper: Logical node mapping algorithm for heterogeneous distributed systems (December 2015), using Boolean satisfiability to determine role assignments to computing for heterogeneous distributed systems. Led research and publication efforts.